Featured Post

Itinerary and Map

Friday, July 29, 2016

Planning Meeting

Only seven weeks to go before we head off on our adventure.

Ron and Dianne did a quick flying trip up from Sydney to Brisbane last weekend, so that we could get together before the trip. Mainly to cover what general items we might share, especially in terms of first aid items, as opposed to each carrying everything individually. We did however, also discuss other suggested general items that might be useful to take. Ron started the discussion with an announcement of how cold it is likely to get, which prompted us to think that - yes we may need to take thermals!!!

I will leave Ron, Dianne and Heidi to comment on anything further I may have missed.

- Posted using BlogPress from Linda's iPhone
Location:

2 comments:

  1. (second attempt) I have no comment other than to say it was a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Comment moderated and published
      Not sure why you said second attempt - first comment I have seen

      Delete